USA: Kellogg Web Promotion With Tops Markets Makes Grocery Shopping and Promotions a Family Affair
Kellogg USA and web promotion partner PlanetPromote.com today announced the launch of an account specific Internet initiative, developed with the Tops Markets division of retail giant Royal Ahold. The promotion will fully integrate the store's web site into an existing in-store promotion; allowing Tops Markets to feature the site in advertising, and deliver useful consumer information on the promotion that can help drive store traffic. From a link on the Tops Markets web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units