USA: Kellogg Web Promotion With Tops Markets Makes Grocery Shopping and Promotions a Family Affair
Kellogg USA and web promotion partner PlanetPromote.com today announced the launch of an account specific Internet initiative, developed with the Tops Markets division of retail giant Royal Ahold. The promotion will fully integrate the store's web site into an existing in-store promotion; allowing Tops Markets to feature the site in advertising, and deliver useful consumer information on the promotion that can help drive store traffic. From a link on the Tops Markets web site,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth