CANADA: Kellogg's commercial wins prizes
An advert for Kellogg's Eggo Pancakes and Eggo Waffles has won best commercial at the Bessie Awards, and actor Ted Whittall gained a Kari award. Designed by Leo Burnett, it was voted to win by almost three to one by viewers in the 18th Armchair Critic poll. The advertisement sells pop-in-the-toaster-waffles via puppets in an ironic send-up of 1950s domestic breakfast bliss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project