CANADA: Kellogg's commercial wins prizes
An advert for Kellogg's Eggo Pancakes and Eggo Waffles has won best commercial at the Bessie Awards, and actor Ted Whittall gained a Kari award. Designed by Leo Burnett, it was voted to win by almost three to one by viewers in the 18th Armchair Critic poll. The advertisement sells pop-in-the-toaster-waffles via puppets in an ironic send-up of 1950s domestic breakfast bliss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning