USA: Kellogg's earnings exceed estimates for quarter and year on Keebler acquisition
Battle Creek, Michigan-based cereals giant Kellogg Company has reported that net earnings for the fourth quarter exceeded expectations, finishing 2001 with good momentum. Chairman and CEO Carlos M. Gutierrez commented: "In a year in which we dramatically reshaped our business, the company maintained its focus and delivered better-than-expected earnings in each of the last three quarters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival