USA: Kellogg's EPS and cash flow exceed expectations
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) yesterday reported that net earnings for the third quarter of 2001 were $150.3 million compared to last year's $181.9 million and earnings per share were $.37 compared to last year's $.45. Excluding the cost impact of integrating Keebler Foods Co., earnings per share were $.40, exceeding Kellogg's public forecasts made on that basis by $.03.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund