USA: Kellogg's EPS and cash flow exceed expectations
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) yesterday reported that net earnings for the third quarter of 2001 were $150.3 million compared to last year's $181.9 million and earnings per share were $.37 compared to last year's $.45. Excluding the cost impact of integrating Keebler Foods Co., earnings per share were $.40, exceeding Kellogg's public forecasts made on that basis by $.03.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations