UK: Kellogg's takes cereal into another world
Market leader Kellogg's is set to take cereal into a whole new dimension with the launch of a luxury range called World Temptations.World Temptations combines all the benefits of breakfast cereal with a touch of indulgence to offer customers a totally new way to enjoy cereal. Like all Kellogg's cereals, World Temptations are an ideal way to start the day with a bowl of fresh milk but the new range is just as much fun as an afternoon or evening treat with anything from yoghurt to ice cream.The range, which is on the shelves from late September, comes in three tantalising flavours - Belgian Chocolate Dream (315g), Mediterranean Nut Medley (330g), Caribbean Fruit Carnival (300g) priced at £1.99 per tub. World Temptations comes in cases of twelve tubs which are conveniently packed in two easy to merchandise half trays of six.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill