UK: Kellogg's takes cereal into another world
Market leader Kellogg's is set to take cereal into a whole new dimension with the launch of a luxury range called World Temptations.World Temptations combines all the benefits of breakfast cereal with a touch of indulgence to offer customers a totally new way to enjoy cereal. Like all Kellogg's cereals, World Temptations are an ideal way to start the day with a bowl of fresh milk but the new range is just as much fun as an afternoon or evening treat with anything from yoghurt to ice cream.The range, which is on the shelves from late September, comes in three tantalising flavours - Belgian Chocolate Dream (315g), Mediterranean Nut Medley (330g), Caribbean Fruit Carnival (300g) priced at £1.99 per tub. World Temptations comes in cases of twelve tubs which are conveniently packed in two easy to merchandise half trays of six.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations