UK: Kellogg's takes cereal into another world
Market leader Kellogg's is set to take cereal into a whole new dimension with the launch of a luxury range called World Temptations.World Temptations combines all the benefits of breakfast cereal with a touch of indulgence to offer customers a totally new way to enjoy cereal. Like all Kellogg's cereals, World Temptations are an ideal way to start the day with a bowl of fresh milk but the new range is just as much fun as an afternoon or evening treat with anything from yoghurt to ice cream.The range, which is on the shelves from late September, comes in three tantalising flavours - Belgian Chocolate Dream (315g), Mediterranean Nut Medley (330g), Caribbean Fruit Carnival (300g) priced at £1.99 per tub. World Temptations comes in cases of twelve tubs which are conveniently packed in two easy to merchandise half trays of six.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs