UK: Kellogg's takes cereal into another world
Market leader Kellogg's is set to take cereal into a whole new dimension with the launch of a luxury range called World Temptations.World Temptations combines all the benefits of breakfast cereal with a touch of indulgence to offer customers a totally new way to enjoy cereal. Like all Kellogg's cereals, World Temptations are an ideal way to start the day with a bowl of fresh milk but the new range is just as much fun as an afternoon or evening treat with anything from yoghurt to ice cream.The range, which is on the shelves from late September, comes in three tantalising flavours - Belgian Chocolate Dream (315g), Mediterranean Nut Medley (330g), Caribbean Fruit Carnival (300g) priced at £1.99 per tub. World Temptations comes in cases of twelve tubs which are conveniently packed in two easy to merchandise half trays of six.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review