USA: Kemin Americas and Food Technology Service to Market ``Farm to Fork'' Food Safety Program for the Meat and Poultry Industry
In a move that will offer American consumers the choice of pathogen-free fresh and processed meat, Kemin Americas, Inc., and Food Technology Service, Inc., (Food Tech) Mulberry, FL, (Nasdaq:VIFL) have agreed to combine their resources to promote a comprehensive pathogen reduction program for meat and poultry producers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival