USA: Kemin Americas announces new food safety program; a comprehensive approach to regulatory and pathogen reduction challenges of the poultry industry
Kemin Americas, Inc., yesterday introduced a new organic acid-based, pre-harvest food-safety program to address critical pathogen concerns of the U.S. poultry industry. Named the K-One(TM) brand program, this integrated approach considers sanitation, good housekeeping, maintenance at the feed mill and farm, strict biosecurity, pest control, and the treatment of water, feed and litter for maximum impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs