USA: Kemin Americas announces new food safety program; a comprehensive approach to regulatory and pathogen reduction challenges of the poultry industry
Kemin Americas, Inc., yesterday introduced a new organic acid-based, pre-harvest food-safety program to address critical pathogen concerns of the U.S. poultry industry. Named the K-One(TM) brand program, this integrated approach considers sanitation, good housekeeping, maintenance at the feed mill and farm, strict biosecurity, pest control, and the treatment of water, feed and litter for maximum impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units