USA: Kemin Americas announces new food safety program; a comprehensive approach to regulatory and pathogen reduction challenges of the poultry industry
Kemin Americas, Inc., yesterday introduced a new organic acid-based, pre-harvest food-safety program to address critical pathogen concerns of the U.S. poultry industry. Named the K-One(TM) brand program, this integrated approach considers sanitation, good housekeeping, maintenance at the feed mill and farm, strict biosecurity, pest control, and the treatment of water, feed and litter for maximum impact.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund