USA: Kenneth L. Wolfe to retire as chairman of the board, Hershey Foods Corporation; Richard H. Lenny elected chairman, president and chief executive officer
Hershey Foods Corporation yesterday announced that Kenneth L. Wolfe will retire as Chairman of the Board of Directors on December 31, 2001 and that Richard H. Lenny, President and Chief Executive Officer, has been elected by the Board as
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits