TURKEY: Kent Gida buyouts out remainder of Chupa Chups Kent
Turkish confectionery firm Kent Gida has increased its stake its Russian JV, Chupa Chups Kent (CCK), to 100%. St Petersburg-based CCK was set up in 2001 as a 50:50% JV between Kent Gida and Chupa Chups Rus, a subsidiary of Spanish confectionery giant Chupa Chups. It produces chewing gums and other confectionery products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti