TURKEY: Kent Gida buyouts out remainder of Chupa Chups Kent
Turkish confectionery firm Kent Gida has increased its stake its Russian JV, Chupa Chups Kent (CCK), to 100%. St Petersburg-based CCK was set up in 2001 as a 50:50% JV between Kent Gida and Chupa Chups Rus, a subsidiary of Spanish confectionery giant Chupa Chups. It produces chewing gums and other confectionery products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations