TURKEY: Kent Gida increases net loss in 2001
Turkish confectioner Kent Gida has posted a net loss of €14.2m (US$12.5m) for 2001, an increase on the €409,000 net loss recorded for 2000. According to the Yatirimyap newspaper, Kent Gida posted a net loss of €18.4m for the first nine months of 2001, compared to a net profit of €71,000 for the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK