TURKEY: Kerevitas Gida moves into black in Q1 2002
Frozen and canned food manufacturer Kerevitas Gida has swung into the black in the Q1 of this year, posting a net profit of 4.8 trillion Turkish lira (US$3.4m), against a net loss of 18.1 trillion lira for the same period in 2001. At the end of 2001, Kerevitas had a net loss of 43.9 trillion lira
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods