TURKEY: Kerevitas Gida moves into black in Q1 2002
Frozen and canned food manufacturer Kerevitas Gida has swung into the black in the Q1 of this year, posting a net profit of 4.8 trillion Turkish lira (US$3.4m), against a net loss of 18.1 trillion lira for the same period in 2001. At the end of 2001, Kerevitas had a net loss of 43.9 trillion lira
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations