IRELAND/USA: Kerry acquires Da Vinci Gourmet and Crystals International
Irish food and ingredients giant Kerry Group has announced the acquisition of US-based Da Vinci Gourmet and Crystals International for a total consideration of US$62m. Seattle-based Da Vinci Gourmet is a manufacturer of branded flavoured syrups, confectionery sauces and tea concentrates, serving specialty coffee chains, specialty food and grocery stores and foodservice outlets in more than forty countries
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods