IRELAND/USA: Kerry acquires Da Vinci Gourmet and Crystals International
Irish food and ingredients giant Kerry Group has announced the acquisition of US-based Da Vinci Gourmet and Crystals International for a total consideration of US$62m. Seattle-based Da Vinci Gourmet is a manufacturer of branded flavoured syrups, confectionery sauces and tea concentrates, serving specialty coffee chains, specialty food and grocery stores and foodservice outlets in more than forty countries
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning