IRELAND: Kerry "confident" of hitting FY targets
Irish food firm Kerry Group has said that it expects to meet full-year growth targets, after booking an increase in sales during the first nine months of the year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Work on sugar could stir more clean-label concerns
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream finalise joint venture plans
- Mondelez sees stronger margins, LFL growth
- Pinnacle Foods names Mondelez's Mark Clouse CEO
- ConAgra sells two bakeries to Alpha Baking