IRELAND: Kerry Group - going for gold - COMMENT (Members)
H1 profits at Irish dairy group Kerry rose by 9%. Kerry Group continues to show good growth with a strong US performance boosting its results. The company will also benefit strongly from its E398 million takeover of Irish rival Golden Vale. However, it will need to ensure it continues to grow organically, rather than becoming reliant on acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival