REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group keen on expansion in Asia-Pacific region
Food ingredients and consumer foods giant Kerry Group is committed to expansion in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the company's managing director Denis Brosnan. The company has recently completed a new regional head office and R&D site in Sydney at the cost of A$6.5m. It has also spent A$20, and A$10m on upgrading processing plants in Brisbane and Altona respectively and promised an investment package worth A$20m in local capital equipment, with a view to introducing more of the group's technology into Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre