REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group keen on expansion in Asia-Pacific region
Food ingredients and consumer foods giant Kerry Group is committed to expansion in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the company's managing director Denis Brosnan. The company has recently completed a new regional head office and R&D site in Sydney at the cost of A$6.5m. It has also spent A$20, and A$10m on upgrading processing plants in Brisbane and Altona respectively and promised an investment package worth A$20m in local capital equipment, with a view to introducing more of the group's technology into Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods