REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group reports 34.3% increase in H1 sales
Global ingredients, flavours and consumer foods group Kerry has posted a 34.3% increase in sales to €1.8bn (US$1.79bn) for its first half ended 30 June 2002, with like-for-like sales showing a 5% increase year on year when account is taken of acquisitions, divestitures and foreign exchange fluctuations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action