REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group to buy out San Giorgio Flavors
Irish food ingredients firm the Kerry Group is set to buy out San Giorgio Flavors (Italy) from its drinks major parent Pernod Ricard , which is planning to focus solely on its core spirits and wines businesses. The financial details of the deal, which has been agreed in principle, have not yet been released. The leading Italian flavour manufacturer San Giorgio will add considerable weight to the Kerry Group however, having sales in 35 countries across the EU and Asia. With a portfolio of over 2000 flavours, the company also enjoys a considerable reputation for technical achievement in the confectionery, savoury and beverage industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses