REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group to buy out San Giorgio Flavors
Irish food ingredients firm the Kerry Group is set to buy out San Giorgio Flavors (Italy) from its drinks major parent Pernod Ricard , which is planning to focus solely on its core spirits and wines businesses. The financial details of the deal, which has been agreed in principle, have not yet been released. The leading Italian flavour manufacturer San Giorgio will add considerable weight to the Kerry Group however, having sales in 35 countries across the EU and Asia. With a portfolio of over 2000 flavours, the company also enjoys a considerable reputation for technical achievement in the confectionery, savoury and beverage industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review