REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Kerry Group to buy out San Giorgio Flavors
Irish food ingredients firm the Kerry Group is set to buy out San Giorgio Flavors (Italy) from its drinks major parent Pernod Ricard , which is planning to focus solely on its core spirits and wines businesses. The financial details of the deal, which has been agreed in principle, have not yet been released. The leading Italian flavour manufacturer San Giorgio will add considerable weight to the Kerry Group however, having sales in 35 countries across the EU and Asia. With a portfolio of over 2000 flavours, the company also enjoys a considerable reputation for technical achievement in the confectionery, savoury and beverage industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations