US: Kerry hires ex-Gen Mills exec to marketing role
Kerry Group's US arm has hired a former General Mills executive to head up the marketing of its cereal and bar technology business.
Kerry Americas today (26 November) named Phil Molina as marketing manager for the unit.
Molina has held sales and marketing positions at Guy's Snack Foods, Williams Foods and General Mills.
Innovation is critical for all in the food industry but developing, making and then selling any new product is fraught with pitfalls - only a small percentage make it from the drawing board to superma...
The US Department of Agriculture has downplayed concerns that the production of biofuels is having serious consequences for the price of food....
General Mills CEO Ken Powell is set to take on the additional role of company chairman....
A "sweet and salty" Haagen-Dazs ice cream has been launched in the US....
The US Congress has set out a series of reforms it believes will enable the Food and Drug Administration to better monitor the safety of food....
US supermarket group Stop & Shop has launched two programmes designed to encourage shoppers to use reusable carrier bags....
General Mills has replaced barley malt syrup with molasses in its Rice Chex cereal, meaning the reformulated breakfast cereal is gluten-free....
An increase in the US Food and Drug Administration's funding is urgently needed to maintain a competitive global position and encourage consumer confidence, representatives of the US food industry hav...
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin