UK: Kerry Ingredients provides winning ingredients
Butcher Jim Watters from Juniper Green in Edinburgh beat off stiff competition from over 200 entries as his beef sausages were voted best in Britain at the National Sausage Competition organised by the National Federation of Meat & Food Traders.Jim's secret recipe includes a Kerry Ingredients seasoning supplied by Dalziel. ³This event is the largest sausage competition in the UK,² says Kerry Account Manager, Steve Brooks. ³The winners are seen as being amongst the country¹s foremost sausage makers, so we are justifiably proud that our ingredients help them to achieve such success. Our heritage in this market is long established and our products are designed to help butchers combine the traditional values of their trade with the modern demands of today¹s consumers.²Kerry Ingredients supplies an extensive range of seasoning blends, rusk, functional & textured proteins and flavours for manufacturing butchers via a national network of distributors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant