UK: Kerry Ingredients provides winning ingredients
Butcher Jim Watters from Juniper Green in Edinburgh beat off stiff competition from over 200 entries as his beef sausages were voted best in Britain at the National Sausage Competition organised by the National Federation of Meat & Food Traders.Jim's secret recipe includes a Kerry Ingredients seasoning supplied by Dalziel. ³This event is the largest sausage competition in the UK,² says Kerry Account Manager, Steve Brooks. ³The winners are seen as being amongst the country¹s foremost sausage makers, so we are justifiably proud that our ingredients help them to achieve such success. Our heritage in this market is long established and our products are designed to help butchers combine the traditional values of their trade with the modern demands of today¹s consumers.²Kerry Ingredients supplies an extensive range of seasoning blends, rusk, functional & textured proteins and flavours for manufacturing butchers via a national network of distributors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs