US: Kerry opens US$50m innovation facility
Global ingredients and flavours group Kerry has opened a US$50m innovation and technical centre in Beloit, Wisconsin.
The 250,000 square food facility has been built in a bid to "spearhead customer product commercialisation into the future", the company said on Tuesday (23 June).
The Kerry Center will provide industry access to all Kerry ingredients and flavour technologies through customer application suites, culinary theatres, sensory services and customer application pilot production facilities.
Kerry Group chief executive Stan McCarthy said: "Our new customer-focused centre of excellence builds on the group's 'go-to-market' strategy - leveraging Kerry's unrivalled range of technology based ingredients, flavours and integrated solutions in food and beverage growth markets.
He added: "It will be a key differentiator in meeting the product development needs of all major food and beverage processors and foodservice providers in American markets. It will also provide for scalable growth of Kerry's ingredients & flavours business model and facilitate acquisition integration into the future."
Irish food maker Kerry Group said it has maintained its earnings growth forecast for 2009....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020