FINLAND/LATVIA: Kesko Food to open up to 60 discount stores in Latvia
Finnish group Kesko Food opened its first discount store under the Supernetto banner in Latvia today [Friday], and director general Henrijs Fogelis revealed plans to open between 50 and 60 further stores in the next four years. Fogelis said that this year, five Supernetto stores will be opened in Riga and that the company would later move into other regions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations