UK: Kettle adds to chips range with tortilla line
Flavours comprise: Sweet Chilli Salsa; Nacho Cheese; Cool Sour Cream; and Sea Salted
Kettle Foods has expanded its crisps range in the UK to include a tortilla range.
Available in four variants, the chips are designed to be eaten paired with a dip, alongside a dish, or as a snack.
Flavours comprise: Sweet Chilli Salsa; Nacho Cheese; Cool Sour Cream; and Sea Salted.
A TASTE SENSATION
AUTHENTIC NEW TORTILLA CHIPS FROM KETTLE®
KETTLE® – the makers of the nation’s favourite hand-cooked crisps1 – has created a new range of delicious, authentic Tortilla Chips. Available in four mouth-watering flavours (including Sweet Chilli Salsa and Nacho Cheese), these crunchy Tortilla Chips will deliver a true taste of Mexico for you to enjoy at home.
Made the traditional way, KETTLE® prides itself on using the best quality ingredients. Baked until golden and lightly roasted in sunflower oil, KETTLE® uses only corn kernels to guarantee a fresh corn taste. Sprinkled with tasty seasonings, each flavour in the range is inspired by authentic Mexican recipes, and is free from all artificial flavours and colours.
Whether you enjoy them alone or share them with friends and family, this unique range of KETTLE® Tortilla Chips are the perfect snack. Great tasting, when paired with a delicious dip, served alongside a dish or even incorporated in to a Mexican inspired recipe!
Satisfy your snack cravings with four scrumptious seasonings;
Nacho Cheese - inspired by a traditional Mexican recipe of cheeses, sweet pepper, onion and tomato
Cool Sour Cream - boasting sour cream with a hint of garlic to tantalise the taste buds
Sweet Chilli Salsa – a delectable blend of chilli, cool tomato and spicy peppers, for those that enjoy a bit of spice in their life
Sea Salted – a simple but satisfying flavour combination, the perfect accompaniment to a refreshing glass of wine and tasty dip.
Whatever the occasion make sure it is complete with the new KETTLE® Tortilla Chips range.
KETTLE® Tortilla Chips are available now in Morrisons and Tesco stores nationwide, RRP £1.85 for a 160g bag. They will also be available soon in supermarkets nationwide including Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and ASDA.
- Ends –
For more information, samples or visuals, please contact the KETTLE® Chips press office at Mischief on 020 3128 6537 or email@example.com.
About KETTLE® Chips
Kettle Foods, producer of KETTLE® Chips and KETTLE® Tortilla Chips, was established in 1978 in Oregon, USA and came to Britain ten years later.
KETTLE® Chips and KETTLE® Tortilla Chips are made with real food ingredients and with no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or MSG.
To keep doing what we do best, we kindly ask for your help to protect the KETTLE® trademark, please may we ask that our brand name is used in this way.
Original source: Kettle
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- Emerging markets online: India's food retail scene
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Food industry news of week: Unilever, PepsiCo
- Chobani launches Tots infant range
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Premier Foods hails "improving" sales trends
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019