US: Kettle expands potato chip range
US snack maker Kettle has launched baked salt & fresh ground pepper potato chips, which will be available domestically this spring.
Kettle said it is encouraging consumers to look more closely at the labels of traditional "diet" snacks with the new product launch, which offers 65% less fat and 120kg per serving.
It becomes the fifth flavour in the company's potato chip line, which also includes Sea Salt & Vinegar, Aged White Cheddar, Hickory Honey Barbeque and original Lightly Salted.
Kettle Brand Baked Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper Potato Chips will be available in 4oz bags for US$3.79 at supermarkets and natural food stores nationwide.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report