USA: Kettle Foods appoints global CEO
US chip maker Kettle Foods has appointed Paul Davis as its first global CEO.
"We are so fortunate to welcome Paul to the Kettle Foods family," said Cameron Healy, founder of Kettle Foods. "Paul connects with our rich company culture and deep heritage in the natural food industry, while bringing a healthy dose of consumer product experience to lead us into the next stage of growth, our most ambitious yet. He's the perfect catalyst to propel us into the future."
Davis most recently was president of Barilla North America where he helped the world's largest pasta company dramatically widen its market leadership position through new products and innovative advertising, the company said. Previously Davis served as president North America of Starbucks Coffee Company.
"Kettle is one of the most respected brands in the natural food category, with an unbelievable fan base - one of the most loyal I've seen in my career," said Davis.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch