UK: Kettle Foods expands low-calorie range
Kettle Foods has expanded the its Crispy Bakes range in the UK with the launch of a salt and malt vinegar offering.
The company has decided to extend the low-calorie range following consumer demand. Crispy Bakes are the low calorie alternative to the group's flagship brand Kettle Chips.
Kettle Foods brand manager Samantha Garnham said that almost four-fifths of Crispy Bakes sales come from "repeat purchase".
She added: This means that stocking Crispy Bakes will directly lead to an increase in overall sales, rather than cannibalising them."
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016