USA: Key Technology Announces Plans To Acquire Farmco, Inc.
Key Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ/NMS: KTEC) a world leader in process automation equipment primarily for the food processing industry, announced today that it has signed a definitive Agreement to acquire Farmco, Inc., a privately held corporation. Farmco, headquartered in Redmond, Oregon, supplies and services mechanical sizing, sorting, separating and grading machines to the processed fruit, vegetable and potato industries.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex