USA: Key Technology Reaches Agreement With FMC Corp. Regarding Acquisition of Advanced Machine Vision Corporation
Key Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq/NMS:KTEC) announced today that it has reached an agreement with FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC) pursuant to which FMC has agreed to vote in favor of Key's previously announced merger transaction with Advanced Machine Vision Corporation (Nasdaq:AMVC). Key and AMVC signed a definitive Agreement and Plan of Merger on February 15, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations