USA: KFC in lawsuit over its secret recipe
Kentucky Fried Chicken has bought a lawsuit against a Kentucky couple that claim to have found the original secret recipe made famous by the fastfood chain. Tommy and Cherry Settle now living in the house that belonged to KFC founder Colonel Harland Sanders, discovered a handwritten recipe believed to be penned by the colonel himself over half a century ago, while clearing out the house.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up