USA: KFC in lawsuit over its secret recipe
Kentucky Fried Chicken has bought a lawsuit against a Kentucky couple that claim to have found the original secret recipe made famous by the fastfood chain. Tommy and Cherry Settle now living in the house that belonged to KFC founder Colonel Harland Sanders, discovered a handwritten recipe believed to be penned by the colonel himself over half a century ago, while clearing out the house.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre