USA: KFC secret recipe gets undercover upgrade
US chicken meal chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken , is set to launch a massive advertising campaign as international parent company Tricon Global Restaurants attempts to emphasise "the chicken on the bone business more than in the past." Tricon CEO David Novak further revealed that the campaign would not be focusing on the fact that the famed "11 secret herbs and spices" recipe is undergoing some "quality upgrades."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO