USA: KFC secret recipe gets undercover upgrade
US chicken meal chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken , is set to launch a massive advertising campaign as international parent company Tricon Global Restaurants attempts to emphasise "the chicken on the bone business more than in the past." Tricon CEO David Novak further revealed that the campaign would not be focusing on the fact that the famed "11 secret herbs and spices" recipe is undergoing some "quality upgrades."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods