USA: KFC secret recipe gets undercover upgrade
US chicken meal chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken , is set to launch a massive advertising campaign as international parent company Tricon Global Restaurants attempts to emphasise "the chicken on the bone business more than in the past." Tricon CEO David Novak further revealed that the campaign would not be focusing on the fact that the famed "11 secret herbs and spices" recipe is undergoing some "quality upgrades."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill