DENMARK: KFK director to resign in February
Niels Peter Jensen, director of the Danish grain and foodstuffs wholesaler Korn og Foderstof Kompagniet (KFK) has revealed that he will resign from his post on 28 February next year. Forty-nine year old Jensen has worked for KFK since 1985; appointed deputy CEO in 1993 and became a member of KFK's executive board in 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk