AUS: KH Foods completes cakes disposal
GWF has paid KH Foods a net purchase price of A$5.5m (US$4.49m) for the operations, which are located in Adelaide and Perth, and has assumed responsibility for the associated employee entitlements and property leases.
As KH Foods stated when the deal was first announced on 14 August, the proceeds of the sale are to be used to retire company debt.
Australian firm KH Foods has seen two directors leave the company....
Associated British Foods (ABF) has relaunched its Kingsmill Gold range in a bid to "restore some of its market share", after reports last year that the company was reviewing its bread business....
Australian baker KH Foods has agreed to sell its Balfours and Betabake businesses to San Remo for a combined AUS$7.4m (US$6.7m)....
Associated British Foods is to close its Patak's factory in Scotland at the end of March with the loss of 60 jobs....
Associated British Foods has sold a UK ingredients business to Danish group Danisco....
Associated British Foods, the UK food group, said today (17 January) that trading is "fully up" to the company's expectations, despite a fall in revenue from its sugar business....
Troubled Australian baker KH Foods has said its losses will narrow this year after selling off "unprofitable" businesses and focusing on two key operations....
Associated British Foods has again warned that reform of the EU sugar market will weigh on earnings in its current financial year....
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat