USA: Kids Get Their Wish ... New Heinz 'EZ Squirt' Ketchup Features Kid-Customized Bottles for Better Control, More Fun at Mealtime
Marking another first for the nation's ketchup king, the H.J. Heinz Company has announced plans for the fall launch of Heinz EZ Squirt, the first ketchup designed especially for kids. Developed in partnership with kids throughout the country, Heinz EZ Squirt helps to transform kids' favorite foods through innovative packaging that provides better control and more fun at mealtime.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail