JAPAN: Kikkoman Corp aims to boost foreign sales with increased overseas production
Leading Japanese soy sauce producer Kikkoman Corp. has revealed that it will attempt to boost foreign sales by increasing production at overseas plants in Singapore and the US. The company aims overall to raise foreign sales by 60%, because with domestic output levelling off, it "will have to rely on overseas markets for future business expansion," Kikkoman president Yuzaburo Mogi told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast