JAPAN: Kikkoman Corp aims to boost foreign sales with increased overseas production
Leading Japanese soy sauce producer Kikkoman Corp. has revealed that it will attempt to boost foreign sales by increasing production at overseas plants in Singapore and the US. The company aims overall to raise foreign sales by 60%, because with domestic output levelling off, it "will have to rely on overseas markets for future business expansion," Kikkoman president Yuzaburo Mogi told the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre