EUROPE: Kikkoman unveils European marketing push
Kikkoman has developed a Europe-wide marketing campaign
Soy sauce manufacturer Kikkoman is set to start a Europe-wide marketing campaign.
The Japan-based business today (6 August) announced the advertising drive, which uses the "+K" visual, an aspect of the campaign that will be common across the company's European markets.
In the UK, Kikkoman has developed an advert with the tagline "Chicken+K". The ad seeks to show "how a simple, everyday ingredient can be transformed into something special" with the soy sauce, said Ben Briody, sales and marketing manager of Kikkoman's UK operation.
"The +K can represent a wide range of messages. For example, chicken+K shows how a simple, everyday ingredient can be transformed in to something special with the addition of Kikkoman Naturally Brewed Soy Sauce. Or it could be used to make a statement such as health +K, showing how Kikkoman can be used as a seasoning for a range of healthy recipes."
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex