USA: Kim Rothstein to manage new San Francisco office of The Hale Group
Food and agribusiness consultancy firm The Hale Group, has appointed Kim Rothstein as principal.
Rothstein will lead the firm's West Coast strategy consulting practice from a new office located in San Francisco. She brings over 23 years of leadership and strategy experience in the food industry; previously serving as president of Lewis & Partners Advertising and Anderson/Rothstein. She also served as VP, marketing for foodconnex worldwide, an e-business solution provider for the food industry.
MD Bill Mason: "We are delighted that Kim will be leading our West Coast practice. She is a proven industry leader with extensive marketing strategy experience."
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods