USA: Kim Rothstein to manage new San Francisco office of The Hale Group
Food and agribusiness consultancy firm The Hale Group, has appointed Kim Rothstein as principal. Rothstein will lead the firm's West Coast strategy consulting practice from a new office located in San Francisco. She brings over 23 years of leadership and strategy experience in the food industry; previously serving as president of Lewis & Partners Advertising and Anderson/Rothstein. She also served as VP, marketing for foodconnex worldwide, an e-business solution provider for the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill