USA: Kim Rothstein to manage new San Francisco office of The Hale Group
Food and agribusiness consultancy firm The Hale Group, has appointed Kim Rothstein as principal. Rothstein will lead the firm's West Coast strategy consulting practice from a new office located in San Francisco. She brings over 23 years of leadership and strategy experience in the food industry; previously serving as president of Lewis & Partners Advertising and Anderson/Rothstein. She also served as VP, marketing for foodconnex worldwide, an e-business solution provider for the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China