USA: Kim Rothstein to manage new San Francisco office of The Hale Group
Food and agribusiness consultancy firm The Hale Group, has appointed Kim Rothstein as principal. Rothstein will lead the firm's West Coast strategy consulting practice from a new office located in San Francisco. She brings over 23 years of leadership and strategy experience in the food industry; previously serving as president of Lewis & Partners Advertising and Anderson/Rothstein. She also served as VP, marketing for foodconnex worldwide, an e-business solution provider for the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry