USA: Kim Rothstein to manage new San Francisco office of The Hale Group
Food and agribusiness consultancy firm The Hale Group, has appointed Kim Rothstein as principal. Rothstein will lead the firm's West Coast strategy consulting practice from a new office located in San Francisco. She brings over 23 years of leadership and strategy experience in the food industry; previously serving as president of Lewis & Partners Advertising and Anderson/Rothstein. She also served as VP, marketing for foodconnex worldwide, an e-business solution provider for the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods