AUSTRALIA: King Island takeover likely to go ahead next month
The bid by National Foods to takeover King Island Company looks likely to be completed next month, as King Island chairman Ray King has recommended that shareholders to accept the offer by 1 February because a higher bid is unlikely. King commented: "We recommend that King Island shareholders who have not already accepted National Foods' offer do so immediately to realise a significant value premium for their shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- US targets increased organic production