AUSTRALIA: King Island takeover likely to go ahead next month
The bid by National Foods to takeover King Island Company looks likely to be completed next month, as King Island chairman Ray King has recommended that shareholders to accept the offer by 1 February because a higher bid is unlikely. King commented: "We recommend that King Island shareholders who have not already accepted National Foods' offer do so immediately to realise a significant value premium for their shares."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival