USA: Kings Super Markets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters launch co-branded coffees
Grocery chain Kings Super Markets and specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee have announced that they have introduced six co-branded coffees into Kings Super Markets' 29 locations in northern New Jersey and Long Island. The new line of Kings Connoisseur Coffees joins approximately 60 other Green Mountain Coffee offerings, including the company's certified organic Fair Trade selections. Green Mountain Coffee displays are located in the Deli section of every Kings Super Market, where Green Mountain coffee is also available by the cup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review