USA: Kings Super Markets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters launch co-branded coffees
Grocery chain Kings Super Markets and specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee have announced that they have introduced six co-branded coffees into Kings Super Markets' 29 locations in northern New Jersey and Long Island. The new line of Kings Connoisseur Coffees joins approximately 60 other Green Mountain Coffee offerings, including the company's certified organic Fair Trade selections. Green Mountain Coffee displays are located in the Deli section of every Kings Super Market, where Green Mountain coffee is also available by the cup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant