USA: Kings Super Markets, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters launch co-branded coffees
Grocery chain Kings Super Markets and specialty coffee producer Green Mountain Coffee have announced that they have introduced six co-branded coffees into Kings Super Markets' 29 locations in northern New Jersey and Long Island. The new line of Kings Connoisseur Coffees joins approximately 60 other Green Mountain Coffee offerings, including the company's certified organic Fair Trade selections. Green Mountain Coffee displays are located in the Deli section of every Kings Super Market, where Green Mountain coffee is also available by the cup.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega