USA: Kmart names new chief financial officer
US discount retailer Kmart has announced that James D Donlon III will join the company as senior vice president and chief financial officer.
The company also named John D Goodman as senior vice president and chief apparel officer, with both new appointments reporting to CEO Julian C Day.
Donlon joins Kmart from the DaimlerChrysler Corporation, where he was senior vice president and controller, and a member of the Chrysler Group executive committee.
Kmart emerged from bankruptcy protection in May this year, having replaced many of its top executives. At the time it had not yet found a new chief financial officer.
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review