USA: Kmart names three new executives
US discount retailer Kmart has named Bruce Johnson, Janet Kelly and Lisa Schultz as senior vice presidents. The Troy, Michigan-based company, which recently emerged from bankruptcy, said Johnson would take up the position of senior vice president of supply chain and operations. He was previously employed as director of organisation and systems for French retailer Carrefour, reported Dow Jones News Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning