USA: Kmart names three new executives
US discount retailer Kmart has named Bruce Johnson, Janet Kelly and Lisa Schultz as senior vice presidents. The Troy, Michigan-based company, which recently emerged from bankruptcy, said Johnson would take up the position of senior vice president of supply chain and operations. He was previously employed as director of organisation and systems for French retailer Carrefour, reported Dow Jones News Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations