USA: Kmart names three new executives
US discount retailer Kmart has named Bruce Johnson, Janet Kelly and Lisa Schultz as senior vice presidents. The Troy, Michigan-based company, which recently emerged from bankruptcy, said Johnson would take up the position of senior vice president of supply chain and operations. He was previously employed as director of organisation and systems for French retailer Carrefour, reported Dow Jones News Service.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs