USA: Kmart to list store closures in March
Bankrupt retailer Kmart Corp will release a list of the stores it plans to close in an effort to cut its losses by 11 March. The nation's third-biggest retailer said it also plans to hire a liquidator to sell off the contents of those stores. Kmart filed for Chapter 11 protection in January after a disappointing Christmas season and a plummeting stock price.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK