USA: Kobe Bryant Starring in New McDonald's Commercial
On March 25, McDonald's Corp. will debut a new brand spot starring LA Lakers All-Star Kobe Bryant during the highly watched Academy Awards broadcast on ABC-TV. ''The Academy Awards is one of the country's most watched programs and we believe Kobe delivers an Oscar-winning performance worthy of this special debut,'' said R.J. Milano, vice president, McDonald's U.S. Marketing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever