USA: Koo Koo Roo Promotes Summer Skinless BBQ Chicken
Koo Koo Roo, Inc. a subsidiary of Prandium, Inc., announced today it has introduced its summer line-up for consumers focusing on the tradition of great taste, nutritious selections and carry-out convenience. Due to overwhelming guest inputs, the Company announced that it has added a new distinctive Barbecue flavor option to its already popular Original Skinless Flame Broiled Chicken(TM). The new BBQ Skinless Chicken is available today at all Koo Koo Roo locations and is a perfect addition to a picnic lunch or summer time dinner.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs