USA: Koo Koo Roo Promotes Summer Skinless BBQ Chicken
Koo Koo Roo, Inc. a subsidiary of Prandium, Inc., announced today it has introduced its summer line-up for consumers focusing on the tradition of great taste, nutritious selections and carry-out convenience. Due to overwhelming guest inputs, the Company announced that it has added a new distinctive Barbecue flavor option to its already popular Original Skinless Flame Broiled Chicken(TM). The new BBQ Skinless Chicken is available today at all Koo Koo Roo locations and is a perfect addition to a picnic lunch or summer time dinner.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO