KOREA/USA: Korean shellfish exports to the US recommence
The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has re-registered Korean shellfish processing plants on the Interstate Certified Shellfish Shippers List. The FDA had suspended US importation of Korean oysters on 26 August this year as a result of concerns about contamination. After re-evaluating the quality of Korea's sanitary management of shellfish the FDA allowed importation to recommence as of 29 October, reported the Korea Herald.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw