UK: KPMG, OXIRM highlight successes of e-tailers at Customer Relationship Management
E-tailers are leading the race to develop and instigate worthwhile Customer Relationship Management (CRM) techniques, leaving their bricks and mortar equivalents far behind, according to the latest Loyalty4profit research from business advisory firm KPMG and Templeton's Oxford Institute of Retail Management
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe