USA: Kraft and H-E-B Named Category Masters of 2000
Kraft Foods, maker of more than 70 brands of grocery products, and H-E-B, operator of 286 food stores largely in Texas, have been named the Category Masters of the Year for 2000. The official presentation took place at the fifth annual ACNielsen Category Masters Conference here August 16. The awards program recognizes one packaged goods manufacturer and one retailer that have demonstrated the best category management practices in the preceding year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs