USA: Kraft and H-E-B Named Category Masters of 2000
Kraft Foods, maker of more than 70 brands of grocery products, and H-E-B, operator of 286 food stores largely in Texas, have been named the Category Masters of the Year for 2000. The official presentation took place at the fifth annual ACNielsen Category Masters Conference here August 16. The awards program recognizes one packaged goods manufacturer and one retailer that have demonstrated the best category management practices in the preceding year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses