USA: Kraft announces senior management changes
US packaged foods group Kraft Foods has appointed Irene Rosenfeld to the newly created position of president, North American business. Rosenfeld was formerly group vice president, Kraft Foods North America (KFNA) and president of operations, technology, procurement and information systems for Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. She will report to Betsy Holden, co-CEO of Kraft Foods and president and CEO of KFNA. In this new role Rosenfeld will oversee the five operating groups and 15 business divisions that make up KFNA, as well as new product development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail