USA: Kraft announces senior management changes
US packaged foods group Kraft Foods has appointed Irene Rosenfeld to the newly created position of president, North American business. Rosenfeld was formerly group vice president, Kraft Foods North America (KFNA) and president of operations, technology, procurement and information systems for Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. She will report to Betsy Holden, co-CEO of Kraft Foods and president and CEO of KFNA. In this new role Rosenfeld will oversee the five operating groups and 15 business divisions that make up KFNA, as well as new product development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales