USA: Kraft announces senior management changes
US packaged foods group Kraft Foods has appointed Irene Rosenfeld to the newly created position of president, North American business. Rosenfeld was formerly group vice president, Kraft Foods North America (KFNA) and president of operations, technology, procurement and information systems for Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. She will report to Betsy Holden, co-CEO of Kraft Foods and president and CEO of KFNA. In this new role Rosenfeld will oversee the five operating groups and 15 business divisions that make up KFNA, as well as new product development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report