USA: Kraft announces senior management changes
US packaged foods group Kraft Foods has appointed Irene Rosenfeld to the newly created position of president, North American business. Rosenfeld was formerly group vice president, Kraft Foods North America (KFNA) and president of operations, technology, procurement and information systems for Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. She will report to Betsy Holden, co-CEO of Kraft Foods and president and CEO of KFNA. In this new role Rosenfeld will oversee the five operating groups and 15 business divisions that make up KFNA, as well as new product development.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill