POLAND: Kraft buys out Stollwerck in Poland and Russia
US food behemoth Kraft has finalised its acquisition of German confectioner Stollwerck's Central European and Russian sweets business. The price of the deal was not disclosed. Kraft and Stollwerck agreed the deal in August, and Kraft has already effectively taken over the German manufacturer's activities in Poland and Russia. It will now extend this to Stollwerck's Hungarian subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO