POLAND: Kraft buys out Stollwerck in Poland and Russia
US food behemoth Kraft has finalised its acquisition of German confectioner Stollwerck's Central European and Russian sweets business. The price of the deal was not disclosed. Kraft and Stollwerck agreed the deal in August, and Kraft has already effectively taken over the German manufacturer's activities in Poland and Russia. It will now extend this to Stollwerck's Hungarian subsidiary.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti