INSIGHT: Kraft & Cadbury - prospects for Western Europe
Hershey, Ferrero and Nestle may be named as potential suitors for Cadbury but Kraft Foods remains the front-runner to buy the Dairy Milk maker - and the US food giant was today (1 December) named the "favourite" by a leading investment analyst. A report from industry researchers Food For Thought has put together a study of how a combined Kraft and Cadbury would look in western Europe. Below are the key conclusions from the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix