INSIGHT: Kraft & Cadbury - prospects for Western Europe
Hershey, Ferrero and Nestle may be named as potential suitors for Cadbury but Kraft Foods remains the front-runner to buy the Dairy Milk maker - and the US food giant was today (1 December) named the "favourite" by a leading investment analyst. A report from industry researchers Food For Thought has put together a study of how a combined Kraft and Cadbury would look in western Europe. Below are the key conclusions from the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast