INSIGHT: Kraft & Cadbury - prospects for Western Europe
Hershey, Ferrero and Nestle may be named as potential suitors for Cadbury but Kraft Foods remains the front-runner to buy the Dairy Milk maker - and the US food giant was today (1 December) named the "favourite" by a leading investment analyst. A report from industry researchers Food For Thought has put together a study of how a combined Kraft and Cadbury would look in western Europe. Below are the key conclusions from the report.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund