USA: Free To Moms: Kraft® Cheese Kids' Calcium Counter
Not sure if your kids are getting enough calcium? If they're like most kids, they're falling short of the recommended daily value of calcium needed to help build strong bones and teeth. In fact, two out of three kids ages 3 through 12 do not get the recommended daily value of calcium.To help moms assess how much calcium their kids are getting, KRAFT® Cheese has created the "Kick Up the Calcium" Kids' Calcium Counter. This informative and fun pamphlet offers moms an easy way to see how much calcium their children are getting in the foods they love to eat each day. It offers simple calcium solutions to help "kick up the calcium" in their kids' diets. It also has tasty meal and snack ideas featuring kid favorites like KRAFT Cubes, Shreds and American Singles.To order a free copy of the Kraft Cheese Kids' Calcium Counter while supplies last, moms can call toll-free 1-877-878-6970 and start kicking up that calcium today.KRAFT® Singles, KRAFT® Cubes and KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese are produced by Kraft Foods, the nation's largest consumer packaged food company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations