USA: Free To Moms: Kraft® Cheese Kids' Calcium Counter
Not sure if your kids are getting enough calcium? If they're like most kids, they're falling short of the recommended daily value of calcium needed to help build strong bones and teeth. In fact, two out of three kids ages 3 through 12 do not get the recommended daily value of calcium.To help moms assess how much calcium their kids are getting, KRAFT® Cheese has created the "Kick Up the Calcium" Kids' Calcium Counter. This informative and fun pamphlet offers moms an easy way to see how much calcium their children are getting in the foods they love to eat each day. It offers simple calcium solutions to help "kick up the calcium" in their kids' diets. It also has tasty meal and snack ideas featuring kid favorites like KRAFT Cubes, Shreds and American Singles.To order a free copy of the Kraft Cheese Kids' Calcium Counter while supplies last, moms can call toll-free 1-877-878-6970 and start kicking up that calcium today.KRAFT® Singles, KRAFT® Cubes and KRAFT® Natural Shredded Cheese are produced by Kraft Foods, the nation's largest consumer packaged food company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report