US: Kraft completes acquisition of UB’s Iberian businesses
Kraft Foods yesterday (6 September) completed the acquisition of United Biscuits' Iberian operations, including the recovery of the rights to Nabisco trademarks in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The deal sees important brands, including Oreo, Ritz and Chips Ahoy! returned to Kraft's portfolio.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project